Hang in there my dear, beautiful, strong, amazing friend. I love you so much and you have blessed me in so many ways. Hang in there and as always let me know if there is anything I can do for you. If you need me, you call, no matter what time!
Remember that night we were at the VA with Ralph and it seemed so scary and dark? We will help you through this however you need us.
I wish I knew what to say, but I don't, so just know, I love you.
Hang in there my dear, beautiful, strong, amazing friend. I love you so much and you have blessed me in so many ways. Hang in there and as always let me know if there is anything I can do for you. If you need me, you call, no matter what time!
ReplyDeleteRemember that night we were at the VA with Ralph and it seemed so scary and dark? We will help you through this however you need us.
I wish I knew what to say, but I don't, so just know, I love you.